1965 Porsche 356C Cabriolet
Technische Daten, Fotos und Beschreibung:
1965 Porsche 356C gebraucht günstig kaufen
basierend auf 7 Stimmenzahl )
ein Angebot machen
|Kraftstoff:||Benzin||Datum der Erstzulassung:||19651108|
|Anzahl der Türen:||2||Unfall-/Bastlerfahrzeug:||Kein Unfall-/Bastlerfzg.|
|Besonderheiten:||Oldtimer, Scheckheftgepflegt||Kilometerstand:||198000 Miles|
|Typ:||Cabrio/Roadster||Herstellungsland und -region:||Vereinigte Staaten|
I am selling one of the cars which I happened to enjoy the most, it is my black 1965 Porsche 356 C Convertible which I happily and proudly own for 11 years, but I need to let it go for a different project. It has some nice features on it like the luggage rack, the cassette stereo and chrome hubcaps. Since it is one of the 600 convertibles manufactured in 1965 this is even more of a collector"s vehicle than it may seem. The ownership began all the way back in 1965 when the car has been first sold to a dealership in New York. The second owner, being a Pan Am pilot, bought it in 75 and kept it until I had the privilege of buying it.
The car has been repainted in 1972 from the original Ruby Red (6402). Fast forward to 1989 the car received a paint refreshment and a brand new soft top along with the luggage rack & for some strange reason a ADAC club badge has been added (General German Automobile club); I say strange because the car never left the USA but, perhaps, it is a nice addition for some possible buyers coming from Europe. The car ran on the factory brakes until 2008 when, before I bought it, the car received a brand new set of brakes together with a KYB shocks. The salt and pepper carpets & the seats upholstery have been replaced in 1991.
The power comes from the 1.6 liter inline four cylinder engine, producing 75 horsepower, paired to a ZF 4 speed manual transmission. The fluids have been replaced one year ago (oil, coolant, brake fluid), the spark plugs and the water hoses have been replaced as well.
- The successful winning bidder must contact me within 24 hours after the auction has ended to verify purchase and make arrangements to complete the transaction;
- Full payment must be received within 7 business days of the end of auction. Payment must be either by bank or certified funds. If funds are not received, and an alternate arrangement has not been made, the vehicle can and will be made available to other potential buyers on a first-come, first-serve basis;
- I won"t hold the car unless an agreement is signed and a non-refundable deposit is paid;
- I will assist with shipping arrangements however, the buyer pays all shipping costs. I do not have any affiliation with, or interest in, any transportation companies whatsoever; I will choose a shipping company based on price and experience;
- The car is sold As Is, with no warranties expressed or implied;
- Non-paying bidders, unqualified bidding, bid shielding, auction interference or any type of harassment, will be dealt with according to Rules, local law, and may include, but are not limited to, legal action and applicable fees, lose of deposit or any other necessary costs;
- I reserve the right to cancel bids and/or the auction at anytime for any reason;
- PLACING A BID ON THIS AUCTION, CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENT THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THE INFORMATION PRESENTED.
Thanks for viewing and happy bidding!
Möchten Sie dieses 1965 Porsche 356C kaufen?Kontaktieren Sie den Verkäufer bei der Beschreibung des Autos notiert
Auch veröffentlicht am eBay.de
Andere Porsche über Internet-Auktionen angeboten werden:
Є13.900,00Boxster S 986 3.2l im top Zustand
Є25.500,00Cayman Sport Limited Edition Nr.213 700 2008
Є12.000,00Boxster Boxer.2.7 TÜV ASU Neu
Є33.333,00996 Turbo WLS (X50) Presseauto für den